I don't blame Cahill at all, I blame Conte.
I saw absolutely no reason for change when you have picked up 9 points since GC's ban started. Spurs (away) , Everton and Leicester (away) all seen off with very little wrong in defence.
I don't think any player should waltz back in....I'm totally with Conte on Hazard being on the bench but I fail to see the value of any change when things are going so well in the league. I exclude the CL game...that was a joke game in all honesty.
Perhaps Conte will have his reasons but on the face of it it appears crazy to me.
Today doesn't make us a bad team, a bad manager and certainly not a bad player in Cahill.
- Blaming Cahill - 1WB 17/09, 17:27
- Blaming Cahill - cfcww 18/09, 11:50
- Blaming Cahill - stanic_worship 18/09, 06:54
- Blaming Cahill - nstand 17/09, 20:18
- Blaming Cahill - Cfcsort 17/09, 19:45
- Blaming Cahill - CFC1905 17/09, 18:46
- Blaming Cahill - upthechels 17/09, 17:36